Quick Guide To Saving Money On Your Vacation
1) Rent a vacation home instead of a hotel.
2) Plan your meals for the duration of your stay before you get there
3) Need a dash of your favorite spice? Avoid buying an entire bottle by bringing a small amount in a ziplock.
4) Once you reach your destination, head straight to the grocery warehouse or store.
5) Pack individual water bottles for each family member. Keep 2 litter gallon water for refill in your car for all day excursions.
6) Give chores to kids before your trip to earn money for souvenirs.
7) Bring a cooler and icepacks if your vacation home does not provide any for all day excursions.
8) Leftover steak? Slice some onions and bell peppers for a fajita dinner the following night.